"The Meadow" -- a great love story
MY FIRST BLOG ENTRY AND AN INTRODUCTION TO "THE MEADOW"
There will be many blogs that follow, but this one in particular is meant to act as the home blog, a place from where other bloggers can move out from here and find what there is to know about "The Meadow", a novel written about past lives and love that is eternal.
Find the links at the foot of this page to navigate to other lenses which promote "The Meadow" and also take you to external sites of related interest and other people's views.
The photo in various parts of this lens, of the painting about The Meadow, is not intended to depict the book cover which is shown here.
~~ Mike O'Hare ~~
CHOICE OF MUSIC FOR THE MEADOW
Contents at a Glance which connect to my Squidoo site.
- The Meadow seeks recognition
- The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called " The Meadow"
- "THE MEADOW" BY MIKE O'HARE AND ELFREDA PRETORIUS
The Meadow seeks recognition
Contents at a Glance
- The Meadow seeks recognition
- The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called "The Meadow"
- "THE MEADOW" BY MIKE O'HARE AND ELFREDA PRETORIUS
- The Feathers
- THE MEADOW - A NOVEL WRITTEN TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
- Three beautiful creatures
- INTERVIEW WITH MIKE ABOUT "THE MEADOW"
- Some of the locations used in "The Meadow"
- Stop Struggling and Start Living - Rules of the Game
- Has this page raised any interest in learning more about "The Meadow"?
- The Meadow novel
- Go on -- have your say.
- Themeadowblog -- a tool used to follow "The Meadow"
- Watch out for my personal avatar
- This is the avatar of my co-author, Elfreda Pretorius
- : Follow me at Twitter
- Follow my blogs in the promotion of "The Meadow"
- Follow my other links
- Contact me
THE INTERNET IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD
Now it has to find its rightful place amongst the bookshelves with all the other fantastic works of fiction. This can only happen when it is brought into people’s awareness.
“The Meadow” has taken two and a half years to write and the authors do not intend for it to take that long to gain momentum as it reaches public scrutiny.
We rely on the power of the Internet and the tools which are available to us. There are many influential people out there and using the right approach with diplomacy and respect, that’s exactly what we aim to do.
Watch this space.
The physical meadow versus the celestial watering hole called "The Meadow"
Which would you choose?
Once you begin to read "The Meadow" your mind will possibly take you to another world and let you experience a meadow from another dimension -- a celestial watering hole where souls go to rest between physical lives.
Observe the painting below and see what conjures in the minds of the two authors who wrote "The Meadow."
One from an eagle and the other from an owl
Right is a close up depicting them in the painting of “The Meadow” and below are the real feathers, framed to commemorate the completion of “The Meadow”.
THE MEADOW - A NOVEL WRITTEN TO SHARE WITH THE WORLDThe blogging road to final publication
Welcome to The Meadow Blog, a way of trying to get across, by way of interaction and communication, a message about a story that was written by two people - Mike O’Hare and Elfreda Pretorius.
We came across each other totally by accident. In fact we met over the Internet through a mutual friend and from that point we discovered that we shared a very unique story.
With two continents between us and a distance of more than five thousand miles, we managed to produce a complete work of fiction, comprising of more than five hundred pages without ever laying eyes on one another. When you consider the difficulties that exist between two writers in similar circumstances in the normal sense of the word, then I hope that you can appreciate the amazing achievement that has occurred here.
Now that the story has been finished, we aim to market the novel in the most effective way possible. So here I am, along with my writing partner, champing at the bit and raring to go down the blogging route to successful sales. It’s going to be a long haul, but I’m ready for the interaction and opportunity that it will bring to make new friends along the way and, maybe, just create that big break.
“The Meadow” is a story about life. It is not just a book of fiction, but conveys and graphically illustrates how love between two people can last into eternity. This story is about how two souls find themselves born into antiquity and strive to unite life after life. Yes, this is about past lives, or reincarnation if the word does not offend your values and beliefs.
As with all good novels, “The Meadow” has all the ingredients that will make it a great read. Once the subject of sex, violence, intrigue, mystery, political/religious upheaval, and even a bit of magic are got out of the way, it leaves the road clear to witness and experience the undying love which exists between two people. Because of the polarities that exist in a physical world, there are always the opposing forces that prevent our two heroes from reaching their goal.As a consequence of this, the pair find themselves, alongside their faithful animal companion, in The Meadow, a celestial watering hole where souls with unfinished earthly business, go to rest before deciding on their next plans to incarnate and move along life’s rich path to glory and happiness.
This is a tale that will appeal to young and not so young adults and will help to stimulate your thought patterns as you consider that there could well be other things to life that you had not yet considered. Please help spread the word about “The Meadow” as you consider and digest the many blogs that will follow this introduction.
Are there fairies at the bottom of your garden?
Three beautiful creatures
They all feature in "The Meadow"
THE LORD OF THE DAY
THE LORD OF THE NIGHT
THE KING OF THE OPEN PLAINS
INTERVIEW WITH MIKE ABOUT "THE MEADOW"
This describes what "The Meadow" is all about and the blogging plans for marketing.
See the video and witness Mike's attemps to get "The Meadow" that he co-authored with Elfreda Pretorius on to the bookshelves.
The Meadow is an Epic Love Story Involving Four Past Lives.
http://www.themeadowblog.com/ I’ve just completed co-authoring a novel of more than 600 pages; a huge venture which took more than two and a half years to complete. My writing partner is Elfreda Pretorius and, would you believe, we never met until the book had been completed. How it all started is a long story and I shall be explaining all of this in detail as I progress. Watch out for The Meadow.
Some of the locations used in "The Meadow"
Get a feel for the story when you see some of the locations that are used
Here are just some of them. Watch out for more in other lenses.
The picture to the right is a place similar to where to where the adventu re begins in "The Meadow".
It is also the place where our monk lives. He is called Chong-ba.
A lot of the story is featured in Steve's (our Professor) village called Elwick.
A very famous transaction takes place at the local pub, The Spotted Cow.
Here you can see Elfreda stood outside the actual place.
Stop Struggling and Start Living - Rules of the Game
How to overcome struggle and start living -- read about my writing partner and co-author of "The Meadow" and how her skills as a life coach inspired her to her first book
Not unless you learn and apply the Stop Struggling and Start Living - Rules of the Game.
This beautiful novel of a s piritual awakening teaches us the principles and practical steps we need in order to take control of our lives and begin to soar.
Amazon Price: $11.66 (as of 08/14/2008)
Has this page raised any interest in learning more about "The Meadow"?
Please make comments and leave a contact
All the articles and blogs that I write are designed to create an awareness of "The Meadow". Communication, pro-action and interaction is the name of the game.
Let me know somehow that "The Meadow" is on your mental list. This will eventually lead us to the right people and bring this story (which was meant to be written) to the world.
The Meadow novel
A story of undying love over thousands of years through many different lives A novel written with a message for the modern world.
It's time to start realizing that there is more to life than what our five physical senses relay to us. Release your conditioned mind and understand that life is eternal, whether it be in the mind, the soul or the body.
Life goes on regardless, and we follow it every step of the way.See how Google grabs on related words and phrases.
In time these should bring us towards other stories and blogs that will prevent this page from spamming.
- He showed no sign of her throat
- Reincarnation: Have You Really Lived Before?
- Its disappearance was as wood on wood
- Keep moving Henry
Go on -- have your say.
This is your chance to either support what I say or be a
I don't claim to be the world's greatest blogger. On the contrary, I'm learning all the time. I will improve immensely if I get feedback which either supports or challenges what I write. Either way, this is the experience that I seek.
The only way to get published is by utilizing the Internet___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This story illustrates how life can be truly eternal when love carries two souls through many lives
From a logical point of view, it is the opinion of both authors that all lessons can not be learnt in just one earthly life time.
"The Meadow" and its storyline is based around this concept.
I hope to see this feed search improve each time a new group is found until I see "The Meadow" being illustrated each time.
- Swarthmore Cowboy
- Only if read in conjunction with ''The Meadow'' do the flashbacks to the past lives of Trent, Mike and Oscar convey anything like a profound, heart-of-world ... Url : http://www.nytimes.com/books/99/10/31/reviews/991031.31footet.html Cache (Ranked #29)
- ...grazing in the meadow of creativity!!
- A little guide to my blog...to the left you'll find a list of notices including upcoming events, holidays and what not. Under all that is where my blog ... Url : http://equinespirit.blogspot.com/ Cache (Ranked #15)
- Baltimore Shakespeare Festival’s Shrew Opens in the Meadow ...
- The Taming of the Shrew runs July 18 – August 3 at the Meadow at Evergreen Museum and Library in ... "These Shining Lives": Surface Glimmer at CENTERSTAGE ... Url : http://baltimore.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=30151 Cache (Ranked #28)
- When God Sighs: A Meeting in the Meadow
- You have only the conjectures of men past to come to that stance. ... with the firm faith that the God of the Bible is alive and active in our lives today. ... Url : http://whengodsighs.blogspot.com/2008/06/meeting-in-meadow.html Cache (Ranked #18)
- meadow jumping mouse -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- The woodland jumping mouse (Napaeozapus insignis) lives in moist fo rests of eastern North America. The meadow, Pacific, and western jumping mice (Zapus ... Url : http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/371473/meadow-jumping-mouse Cache (Ranked #29)
Watch out for my personal avatar
The Phoenix rising from the ashes combined with an outline of a female's head
My mother died, coinciding with my decision to go it alone and break the partnership and form a new business.
I commemorated this by designing this emblem/logo in memory of my late mother and in recognition of a new start in business.
It has remained with me ever since and has accompanied many articles that I have written, as well as being the company logo that accompanied all business administration.
This is the avatar of my co-author, Elfreda
A little girl picking up a baby sparrow
Drawn by her son, it commemorates a turning point in her life when that same son, at the age of seven, overcame life threatening injuries sustained in an accident.
This is his vision of his mother as a little girl, wondering how to save a baby sparrow that fell from its nest - the same way she wondered how to help him survive all those years ago.
"Sparrow in my hand" is the book of his healing they intend to write in the near future.
Watch out for these people in future lenses
Three images and yet only two peopleTwo people who live through eternity -- two are ancient figures and the other is of the present day. Can you guess who is who?
You will find out soon enough as you read more about "The Meadow".
Follow me at Twitter
Twitter will find all the followers that you want
Twitter is just a great tool. Now all you have to do is post your material, copy the URL and paste into your Twitter browser.
The Meadow at Twitter
- I just updated my Squidoo page: THE VIBRATION OF LIFE / http://tinyurl.com/5vax6z about 17 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: What constitutes a good work of published fiction? / http://tinyurl.com/62pv6w about 18 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: THE VIBRATION OF LIFE / http://tinyurl.com/5vax6z about 20 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: Past lives and parallel dimensions / http://tinyurl.com/55fx85 about 21 hours ago
- I just updated my Squidoo page: Promoting "The Meadow" -- a 600-p age novel co-authored and took two and a half years to write. / http:// ... about 21 hours ago
Check out all “The Meadow” lenses and blogs
“The Meadow” has its own home page where you can read all about this story
However, before that can happen, there are certain factors which need addressing.
The main issue here is to get the story out there and attract people by showing snippets and characters in the book.
Here goes my lists of articles for you to follow regarding a great love story that spans over thousands of year s.
I hope you can get something from all of them.
CLICK ON TO THE ABOVE LINK TO TAKE YOU BACK TO THE MEADOW HOME BLOG PAGE FOR ALL OTHER BLOGS AND ARTICLES REGARDING “THE MEADOW".
Follow my other linksThese are various other sites connected to me
These are from various sites and different people
- Elfreda, my writing partner's own website
- Here you will find all you need to know about life skills.
- My Website for people to post their own material
- See in more detail how "The Meadow" has developed.
- Writer,Author,Publishing Club
- Gary Eby's group in Squidoo.
- Another place to post your blogs.
- See another showpiece for "The Meadow".
- The Bookglutton Club
- Join me at this readers' club.
I’m easily reached
If you are interested in learning more about “The Meadow”, then you can contact me as follows:-